We created this page to assist teachers and students with the registration process. In addition, we have also included a step-by-step guide on how to submit a video via your student dashboard.
In order to submit a video, an individual or group of students must register their team by creating an account on the BBB Video Contest website. Please review the following video for detailed instructions.
UPLOAD VIDEO TO STUDENT DASHBOARD
Once you have registered your team, you can access important documentation and upload your finished video from your Student Dashboard. In order to access your Dashboard, follow these steps:
- Visit bbbvideocontest.org and select your contest region from the drop-down menu
- Click the LOGIN button at the top right of the page to log into your team account
- Once logged in, click on the VIDEO link on the left side of the page
- Next, click the Upload Video button within your Dashboard
- Make sure the video is in the correct format before submitting
- Follow the prompts on the screen to upload and submit your video
You can download and print these instructions: Video Upload Instructions
Student Dashboard Preview