Rules of the contest
- The teams need to be approved by the School Administrator.
- The teams must be formed and complete by February 5th at 11:59 p.m.
- The teams are composed of 1 to 4 students.
- The team members need to be students attending the same school.
- The team members can be from different grades.
THE VIDEO (GENERAL)
- Teams may enter 1 video in the contest.
- The video needs to be submitted by March 15th at 11:59 p.m. to qualify for entry.
- For a video upload tutorial, please visit the Video Upload Help page
THE VIDEO (FORMAT)
- The video must be 60 seconds or less.
- The minimum format resolution is 1920*1080.
THE VIDEO (CONTENT GUIDELINES)
- The video needs to feature at least 1 of the BBB themes for the year.
- The target audience for this video is people from ages 15 to 24.
- There needs to be a call to action to visit our website, such as “Visit bbb.org today.”
- The video should include the phrase “Start with Trust at BBB.org”
- The video needs to feature the BBB logo and respect our Brand Guidelines.
THE JUDGING PROCESS
Phase One: This applies to all submissions and videos will be evaluated based on the criteria below.
- 30% Production Quality
- 20% Creativity of Message
- 20% Marketing / Votes on https://www.bbbvideocontest.org/dallas/
- 30% Representation of BBB’s chosen Theme
Phase Two: This criteria applies to the top 5 videos selected to advance.
- 35% Production Quality & Creativity of Message
- 20% Marketing / Engagement on BBB Social Media sites
- 20% Representation of BBB’s chosen Theme
- 25% Presentation to Judges at BBB Office