Rules of the contest
- Teams MUST be approved by school teacher.
- Teams MUST be formed, completed and registered by 2/11/19.
- Teams may be composed of 1 to 4 students.
- Team members MUST attend the same High School.
- Team members may be from different grades.
- Students MUST be registered under only one team
THE VIDEO (GENERAL)
- Only 1 video may be entered by each team.
- All videos MUST be submitted to contest website by 2/24/19 to qualify.
- Videos should not include any copyrighted material of any kind (including music or images).
THE VIDEO (FORMAT)
- The video must be 60 seconds or less.
- The minimum format resolution is 1280*1080.
- The file format must be .mov (mp4).
THE VIDEO (CONTENT GUIDELINES)
- The video MUST feature at least 1 of the 10 scams described in the theme.
- There MUST to be a call to action to visit the BBB website bbb.org, such as “Go report a scam today at bbb.org/scamtracker.”
- The video MUST feature the BBB logo and respect BBB Brand Guidelines.
*BBB will provide additional guidance and be available for questions.
**All deadlines are presumed to be 11:59 p.m. of the deadline date.