Rules of the contest
- Students must be in grades 9-12
- Teams are composed of 1 to 4 students.
- Team members must attend the same school.
- Team members can be from different grades.
- Prizes for the winning teams will be divided among the students at their discretion.
- Students MUST be registered under only one team.
THE VIDEO (GENERAL)
- Each team may submit one(1) video.
- Video submission/promotion begins on February 3rd and ends on February 28th.
- Videos should not include any copyrighted music.
- Videos will go live once approved.
THE VIDEO (FORMAT)
- The video must be 60 seconds or less.
- The minimum format resolution is 1280*1080.
- The file format must be .mov (mp4).
THE VIDEO (CONTENT GUIDELINES)
- The video needs to show how the BBB helps consumers/businesses start with trust or way consumers/businesses should ask BBB.
- The target audience for this video is 15-25 years old.
- The featured BBB service needs to be explained so that it can be understood by someone who is not familiar with BBB.
- There needs to be a call to action to visit our website, such as “Go report a scam today at bbb.org/scamtracker”
- The video needs to feature the BBB logo and respect our Brand Guidelines.
All considered videos need to meet the rules of the contest.
- Production Quality: 30%
- Creativity of Message: 20%
- Marketing / Votes: 20%
- Representation of BBB’s chosen service and Theme: 30%
- First Place: $2,000 donation of equipment of their choice and $500 cash/gift cards
- Second Place: $1,000 donation of equipment of their choice and $250 cash/gift cards