Step 1: January 22 – February 5
- Contest Kick Off – BBB representatives will be visiting schools to introduce the contest to students and students will form teams.
Step 2: February 8 – March 5
- Students work to come up with concepts and produce videos for submission.
Step 3: March 5 – March 15
- Video submissions are approved by teachers and uploaded by students. The deadline for submissions uploaded to www.bbbvideocontest.org or send via WeTransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org is March 15 at 11:59 pm
Step 4: March 15 – March 28
- Voting is activated on the website for all videos. Students will need to market their videos to get maximum likes on the BBB video contest website. The deadline for votes is March 28 at 11:59 pm
Step 5: March 28 – April 4
- Phase 1 Judging – Judges will choose the Top 5 videos
Step 6: April 5 – April 11
- Top 5 Videos will be shared on BBB Facebook and students will promote videos with likes, shares, and engagement on the BBB page. The last day to engage with videos on Facebook is April 11 at 11:59 p.m.
Step 7: April 20 – April 24 (exact date TBD)
- Top 5 teams present their video to judges virtually, explaining how they developed their concept and produced the videos and field questions from the judging panel
Final: May 3 – 7
- Awards Ceremony (Exact Date TBD)