Rules of The Contest
- Teams need to be approved by School Administrator.
- Teams must be formed and complete by 10/9 at 11:59 p.m.
- Teams are composed of 1 to 4 students.
- The team members need to be students attending the same school.
- The team members can be from different grades.
- Prizes for the winning teams will need to be divided among the students at their discretion.
THE VIDEO (GENERAL)
- Teams may upload as many videos as they want. However, they can only enter 1 video in the contest.
- The video needs to be submitted by 10/9 at 11:59 p.m. to qualify.
THE VIDEO (FORMAT)
- The video must be 60 seconds or less.
- The minimum format resolution is 1280*1080.
- The file format must be .mov.
THE VIDEO (CONTENT GUIDELINES)
- The video needs to feature one of the services described in the Theme.
- The target audience for this video is 15-25 years old.
- The featured BBB service needs to be explained so that it can be understood by someone who is not familiar with the service or with BBB.
- There needs to be a call to action to visit our website, such as “Go report a scam today at bbb.org/scamtracker/wichita-falls.”
- The video needs to feature the BBB logo and respect our Brand Guidelines.